[ubuntu-studio-users] I need to working with Dropbox with share link

Washington Indacochea Delgado wachin_id at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:38:11 UTC 2013

I need to working with Dropbox with share link on a best file manager that nautilus 3.8.2, like the older nautilus 3.4 that is die
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83295394/nautilus/I%20need%20a%20best%20nautilus%20that%203.8.2%20like%203.4%20for%20working%20with%20Dropbox.png
Please considere make a nemo-dropbox for the nemo 1.8.4-1 that come with UbuntuStudio 13.10, or for UbuntuStudio 13.04
No other file manager have share link on integration with dropbox, example:
http://xubuntugeek.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-install-and-integrate-dropbox.html
In this example, working but not have icons, and I dont know when the upload is finish