[ubuntu-studio-users] I send a problem to WebUpd8 Nemo PPA that not working fine on UbuntuStudio 13.10

Washington Indacochea Delgado wachin_id at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:46:50 UTC 2013

I send a problem to WebUpd8 Nemo PPA that not working fine on UbuntuStudio 13.10

http://www.webupd8.org/2013/10/install-nemo-with-unity-patches-and.html

    HOW TO INSTALLL NEMO-DROPBOX FROM WEBUPD8 PPA

    Download Dropbox Daemon
    https://www.dropbox.com/install?os=lnx

    Select your O.S.

    32-bit:

    cd ~ && wget -O - "https://www.dropbox.com/download?plat=lnx.x86" | tar xzf -

    64-bit:

    cd ~ && wget -O - "https://www.dropbox.com/download?plat=lnx.x86_64" | tar xzf -

    If you had used nautilus-dropbox delete it from synaptic or from terminal sudo dpkg -r nautilus-dropbox, and remove this folders:

    rm -R Dropbox
    rm -R ~/.dropbox
    rm -R ~/.dropbox-dist

    You need to delete one folder and two hidden folder. If you do not do this will not work.

    Now add the WebUpd8 PPA and install:

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/nemo
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install nemo nemo-fileroller nemo-dropbox

    Follow the Dropbox instructions that appeare for Dropbox. Restart.

    But this nemo has some problems, sometimes not copy and paste (this is very bad). And have problems with bluetooth on my computer because when I put a external bluetooth IOGEAR, o icon appeared on UbuntuStudio 13.10 like 13.04. And seeing WebUpd8 Nemo dependencies in Synaptic says that breaks gnome-bluetooth that is installed by default in UbuntuStudio 13.10 (I cant uninstall this gnome-bluetooth for broken my system)

    My Laptop Dell Inspiron 1750 with UbuntuStudio 13.10 32-bits