[ubuntu-studio-users] UbuntuStudio 13.10 cursor doesnt not working fine with synclient

Washington Indacochea Delgado wachin_id at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 21:51:07 UTC 2013

I use an script on UbuntuStudio 12.04 and 13.04 for my touchpad personal use:

#!/bin/bash
sleep 10; synclient LockedDrags=1

but some times not working. Now I put on terminal

wachin-id at wachin:~$ synclient LockedDrags=1
Couldn't find synaptics properties. No synaptics driver loaded?

I  dont now why. Now I go to disable at the boot this script, for manually run later (I think that this is the failed)