[ubuntu-studio-users] Enhancing the desktop

Rivera Valdez riveravaldez at ysinembargo.com
Fri Nov 8 01:58:16 UTC 2013

Hi, Hazan :)

I'd never tried to change that stuff, but in case you have
not enough answers from the UbuntuStudio community you
can also try the Xfce community as well. Things like "unfocused
scroll" (which I personally love ;) are probably Xfce-relative, etx.

Have you tried keeping Alt pressed after Tab for the "All open
windows view"?

Sorry for not being of much help,

regards!