[ubuntu-studio-users] An Offert to the State

BA Huys bahuys.photography at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:29:59 UTC 2013

Canonical does offer commercial support for vanilla Ubuntu.  It's on the
website.  I think that vanilla Ubuntu or Xubuntu would be the best options.
 The low latency in US will cause cause confusion, and to be honest, be a
bit of overkill. I have a setup of Xubuntu that I use to introduce folks to
Linux.  It's setup to mimic winxp cosmetically, and most users find it
close enough that they learn everything within a few hours.

My 2 cents.

Ben

Message sent on 100% recycled electrons.