[ubuntu-studio-users] Kazam not working properly in UbuntuStudio 13.10?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Wed Nov 6 03:46:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

José Américo Gobbo <jag.rabisco at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi, perhaps is useful you'll test simplescreenrecorder... works very fine in many distros... included manjaro.
> For me works fine also with dual monitors.
> bye
> americo

well, after posting my original message I did search for other
screencasters, and stumbled upon simplescreenrecorder and
screencastor. I tried the first one with the same settings as I had for
Kazam and, bingo, it did work no problem. (I have yet to try with
screencastor). It is a pity that Kazam somehow got apparently broken in
the latest release, because it is very easy to use and the video quality
of the screencasts produced is very good. But I guess
simplescreenrecorder is going to be my choice from now on.

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/