[ubuntu-studio-users] Kazam not working properly in UbuntuStudio 13.10?

José Américo Gobbo jag.rabisco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 01:10:04 UTC 2013

Hi, perhaps is useful you'll test simplescreenrecorder... works very fine
in many distros... included manjaro.
For me works fine also with dual monitors.
bye
americo

" ... "

J. Americo Gobbo [Painter and Illustrator]
Website <http://americogobbo.com.br> | Blog<http://americogobbo.blogspot.com>|
Flickr <http://flickr.com/rabisco> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/rabisco> |
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/americogobbo>