brushes for Gimp

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 10:57:43 UTC 2013

From: Pete Wright  wrote:
xxxxxx
Open Source is now leading the way in many critical areas.
Giving back is harder for those of us who are not coders, but I have been doing what I could for several years; urging schools to move to Open Source; urging students to learn and use Open Source; etc.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Theres lots of whizz kid coders who dont seem to bother with user manuals,
we can all give back by helping with documentation and helps,
looks like there a gimp help page or wiki on importing brushes
which needs creating or improving!
[george]