brushes for Gimp

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Sun May 26 01:33:03 UTC 2013

Yes, Matt, thanks.
I had used that link earlier in learning where to put the brushes I made
myself.
Apparently the one gbr file I managed to download made brushes too similar
to ones already in Gimp as installed, so I ddin't realize I had actually
succeeded.
Now the only remaining mystery is why I can't seem to get any of the others.
Onward and upward
Pete