Need a util to delete duplicate files.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Sat May 25 05:31:08 UTC 2013

Need a util to delete duplicate files.

Hi folks, I'm looking for a tool to manage my music folider, specifically, my windows music folder.
What I do, is mount my windows partition, and use c:/users/alex/my music as my music folder in Linux,
rather than have 1o gigs of mp3s duplicated on my Linux partition if that makes sense? The problem, is
that I have copied other peoples complete music folders using a memory stick, and have ended up with
many mp3's duplicated, and many empty folders which have the name of albums but containg no mp3s.

What I'd like, is a one click solution, that will sort it all out. Does anybody know of such a util?
Either Linux, or Windows software is fine.

Tia, from Alex.
--
 Alex Armani - Digital Musician
www.myspace.com/Alex.Armani