Problem creating a DVD Video

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Tue May 14 11:04:51 UTC 2013

On 07/05/13 15:02, Hartmut Noack wrote:

> To me it looks like the file for that chapter is broken. Good players
> like VLC can handle slightly damaged files, most hardware players
> cannot. So I would recommend to export the given chapter one more time
> to get a new file.
>
> good luck :-)
>
> HZN

Thanks, I did that and it worked. So maybe a problem with Openshot, as
both times the file was created with that. I was able to play the mpeg
file okay (created by Openshot) in the standard Movie Player in Ubuntu
Studio, and both times it seemed okay, and yet only the last time I
exported it and put it into DVD Styler did I get a usable DVD.

David K