Jack doesn't respond to any sample rate setting

Maik Adamietz maikadamietz38 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:09:55 UTC 2013

Start up QJackCTL but don't let it run, so don't press the play/start
button. If you can change the sample rate in QJackCTL save it or click ok.
Then just click the Quit button on QjackCTL and log out and in again. Does
that change anything?
By default the sample rate was set to 44100 on my systems, not 48000.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM, edmund <edmundzed at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 08 May 2013 21:33:39 +0200
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 11:55 +0200, edmund wrote:
> > > However in a Beta version Jack responded to changes in sample rate
> > > settings
> >
> > Jack does work in the same way on all Linux distros and never did
> > resampling. Perhaps you're using QjackCtl and after changing the
> > sample rate by it's settings dialog it's not using the new rate? If
> > so, you missed to stop and to restart Jack.
>
> I indeed use QjackCtl sorry.
> No I did not miss the stop an restart, it just doesn't change the
> sample rate it is fixed on 48kHz.
>
> Edmund

Met vriendelijke groeten/With kind regards, Maik

<http://wearetechguys.com>