Scarllet 8i6 on Ubuntu Studio 13.04

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Fri Jun 7 15:43:46 UTC 2013

I have a Scarlett 2i4 that is not detected at all on 12.10.  Nothing shows
up in syslog, and it does not appear in lsusb.  Tried all 4 USb ports, also
tried an older laptop with 12.04 with the exact same results.  Other USB
audio devices work fine (mass storage and HID devices as well).

The i24 does work since I was able to test it on a windows machine.

Any suggestions?