Studio Stalls While Loading

Dean Sherwood sherwood.dean at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 01:15:23 UTC 2013

Everything was going fine until the other night, now when I try to use my
Linux partition (which is almost always) it doesn't load. I get to "Setting
IRQ Priority Start [i8042] req=12 pid=46prio: OK" at least, I believe that
is the last of it. I used a live disc and most of my data is accessible,
but not all. It would be a serious setback to have to install over this.

I should add that I am by no means an expert.

--
Dean G. Sherwood
Farmington Hills, MI

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as
dead; his eyes are closed."  Albert Einstein