Jack and Kernel Linux 3.5.0-33-lowlatency

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Jun 5 10:56:50 UTC 2013

You don't seem to have any problem with conflicting IRQs.
Each kernel comes with such a huge list of fixes, that it's hard to make
any conclusion from them, at least for me.

Do you only get xruns at low latencies?

If not, I would like for you to test the generic kernel also, at higher
latency settings to see if you get the same problem there.

And lastly, if only lowlatency is affected, and you feel confident that
there is a clear regression, please submit a bug report against
linux-lowlatency. Get yourself an account at http://launchpad.net. then,
from the terminal, do: ubuntu-bug linux-lowlatency. And describe the
regression.