Jack and Kernel Linux 3.5.0-33-lowlatency

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Jun 5 09:38:34 UTC 2013

> Thank you for this tip, it escaped my attention. I have proposed enabled
> and will be more careful - especially not to install kernels from this
> repo!
>
> --

That particular kernel is tested and ready to go, so it will be
released.

The file I wanted you to cat was ~/.jackdrc
Begins with a dot. It's a hidden config file for jackd. It would just
allow me to see which card you are using with jack, and it's just me
being thorough. However, I'm going to assume you are well aware of which
card you are using.

What I would like for you to do next is paste the output of:

cat /proc/interrupts