Jack and Kernel Linux 3.5.0-33-lowlatency

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Jun 5 05:47:12 UTC 2013

> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013, at 01:24 PM, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:
> > After the last update to Kernel Linux 3.5.0-33-lowlatency Qjackctl is
> > reporting xruns even when idle (not playing or recording anything).

btw, that version of linux-lowlatency is not yet released. It's in the
-proposed pocket. It might not be clear, but that pocket is not meant to
be used by users, or "humans", as I often hear people put it.
So, if you have -proposed enable, you might want to consider disabling
it. Usually, what is in proposed ends up in -updates quite quickly,
unless there's something wrong with the package. While in -proposed,
it's still up for testing.