Real Time kernel US 13.04

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:36:00 UTC 2013

Hello Nicola,

A packaged RT kernel for Ubuntu 13.04 is not available via any repository
or PPA currently. We do have plans to resume maintenance of the "linux-rt"
package in the near future (possibly after the release of Ubuntu 14.04
LTS). However, I don't think a packaged RT kernel will be available for
Ubuntu 13.04.

Meanwhile, you can build the Linux RT kernel yourself. Follow the
instructions in https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RT_PREEMPT_HOWTO for
details.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)