alsamixer

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 29 12:40:01 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 08:11 -0400, Abe Caleb wrote:
> Try Pulse audio Volume control.  I don't use it but you may have it
> configured on your system.

Well-intentioned, but I need to setup something that allows my card to
rout the IOs to the jackd ports.

Perhaps it isn't related to the issue, but I miss options such as
setting the matrix:
http://media.soundonsound.com/sos/mar05/images/rme3matrix.l.jpg

It's said e.g. by Paul Davis, that alsamix does provide _everything_ for
RME cards, but I can't find it for alsamixer.

Pulseaudio doesn't handle audio cards on that level, it's not installed
on my machine.