[ubstudio] prefix

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 24 10:02:10 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-24 at 10:41 +0100, George DiceGeorge wrote:
> I wish this group could prefix postings with something like [ubstudio]
> so i can sort my emails into folders easier

To sort mails into folders you easily could sort by "mailing list" or
"To".

If your MUA usually should be "Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3555.308" and assumed it doesn't provide filtering by "mailing
list" and/or "To", reconsider to use another MUA.

But I agree that it is helpful, if you don't move it to a separated
folder. I only use individual folders for mailing lists with high
traffic, or if they are very important for my needs, so Ubuntu Studio
Users mails are simply kept in the inbox.  I would welcome a prefix too.

Regards,
Ralf