Linux joke!

Maik Adamietz maikadamietz38 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:45:13 UTC 2013

This is not a forum, this is a mailing list for giving support and have
discussions about Ubuntu Studio. And yes, it can be said the way i did,
straight forward and to the point because i personally don't need the kind
of cruft in my inbox from the mailing list. It's not Facebook, Twitter or
Google+ for example.