Ubuntu Mini ISO installation process with Screenshots

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:25:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was doing some tests and thought to take some screenshots to the process
of installing Ubuntu Mini ISO and share it with the whole community :)

This is for those who are not comfortable with the Mini ISO. I'm sure after
this, you will find it very easy and it does not bite at all :D

http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/07/ubuntu-mini-iso-installation-process.html

If you have any Question, let me now :)

I'm trying to help new users as much as I can and just for the record, the
Mini ISO is for those who would like to build their own system with their
own choice. Some users prefer to start from scratch and build their own
system while some other are looking for out-of-the-box options and
ready-to-use systems :)

This is the real power of Linux = Choice :)

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*