[Introduction] Start Ubuntu Project

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:03:41 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, what do you mean? are you talking about the Wiki Page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu ??

If yes, then please understand that page is for us :) Windows XP Users will
not see it. That page for our community.

We don't need to go deep in details. Let's be as easy and simple as
possible. KISS (Keep It Simple and Short).

We know more about Linux History than them, correct? so, filling that page
with so much information is pointless, IMHO.

Thanks!