Wired Connection Problems

Dean Sherwood sherwood.dean at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 15:15:18 UTC 2013

After installing (clean) Studio 13:04 I can't connect to the Internet with
my Dell Vostro 1000. I can do so with the live disk, which is what I'm
using now. I've tried to search this but when I try anything that turns up
I get the message " The owner of /home/dean/.config/ibus/bus is not root!"
I've tried about every search I can to solve that one but nothing seems to
apply.

--
Dean G. Sherwood
Farmington Hills, MI

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as
dead; his eyes are closed."  Albert Einstein

“Youth is believing that someday you’ll dance like Fred Astaire.”
Jacqueline Friedrich

“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act
rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those
because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
then, is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle