[Introduction] Start Ubuntu Project

Tim Krone tim at linux-daw.org
Thu Jul 4 21:36:16 UTC 2013

The biggest advantage today ist that no information or data will be given to any security agency. The user is really free - no backdoors, information collectors, etc.

That's why I love Linux and will never go back to any proprietary software.

With all the informations Mr. Snowden gave us, Richard Stallman's introductions of free software are much more important.

This is the biggest advantage of Linux in my opinion.

Cheers
Tim

PS for NSA: Terror, bomb, dschihad