How do I get Ubuntu Studio to play dvds.

Thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:45:30 UTC 2013

this used to work:

Install the libdvdread4 package (no need to add third party repositories)
via Synaptic or command line:
sudo apt-get install libdvdread4
Then open a terminal window and execute:
sudo /usr/share/doc/libdvdread4/install-css.sh

havent tried this in a long time tough, so i have no id if it still works

grtz
Thijs

follow me on my Audio & Linux blog <http://audio-and-linux.blogspot.com/> !