banshee issue

Charlie Luna war.tribe.mc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:23:30 UTC 2013

Can someone please tell me why banshee will not autodetect/automount a CD
when I insert it into the tray? I have banshee setup to automatically rip
CDs when they are inserted and it just won't do it. there's an icon on the
desktop for the CD and when i right click it, i can select the option to
mount the volume. i do that, and then it's visible in banshee and starts to
rip. how can i fix this so that CDs will automatically rip like it's
suppose to? conventional ubuntu has no problems.