Beginner

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:29:39 UTC 2013

On Feb 16, 2013 9:21 PM, "Akshay Ramesh" <akshayramesh92 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new to Ubuntu Studio .

We have lots of brand new users, as well as experienced users and
developers here volunteering experiences and support for this community.
Welcome to the list!

> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:54 AM, leo <leokn at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Great tip!! I've often wondered the protocols to best use on
launchpad.net, forums, etc.

>> ~Leo, a one year newbie

Ubuntu Studio, what Architecture, IOW 32 or 64 bit you use and try to give
as much _useful_ information as possible.

>> Btw. the community usually expect that users run "<application_name>
--help", "man <application_name> and "Internet search engine: <issue>" in
addition to sending requests to lists and forums.