[ubuntu-studio-users] apt-get: Data wont be removed on purge and autoremove

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:31:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-22 05:28, Roberto Verzola wrote:

> There's still the problem of apt-get failing to do its job...
>
> Roberto

Hi again,

I'm a little bit embarrassed about this issue. I think it is a perfect
situation of user-error. Also, I can clearly see a function for that
cache, especially in situations/places where the bandwidth of internet
isn't too great.

After a reboot, the redeclipse data was gone. I know I rebooted several
times due to my graphic card issue, but i am too far from being skilled
enough to point out any other error than my own understanding of the
system.

So i feel i need to apologize to anyone who took time and energy to
reflect over this case: Beer/juice is on me if we ever get together.

I hope i didn't burn any bridges or stepped on anyone's nerves.

Sincerely grateful for your assistance,
--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer