[ubuntu-studio-users] (no subject)

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 5 22:36:35 UTC 2013

> Is the TR and TB emulating software still available free ware? I would like to hear it on my machine.

I just had a quick look on the site, but couldn't find it. I had to learn how to install those bit torrent type download tools just to download it! As a former Software Engineer, and now a Digital Musician, I refuse point blank to run pirated software on any of my machines. I had to learn all about bitorrent, as I had never used it before! I'm off out now, but if it's not there, I'll make you an iso and upload it somewhere...

My neighbour just could not understand this. ''But you break the law all the time Alex!'' ''Perhaps, but my Windows boxes rarely, if ever crash!'' And to set the story straight, the only PC software I have ever paid for are, in this order of importance.... I always used to have to buy Windows, since I always build my own hardware.

1. Windows 95
2. Magic Carpet
3. Windows 98
4. Windows XP Pro
5. ESET NOD32 {For all your virus / malware / security needs. It's really not that expensive, has a 1oo% in the wild record, and doesn't slow your machine down at all! Zero latency? ;)
6. Ableton Live
7. Virtual DJ
--
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM