[ubuntu-studio-users] OT: *buntu 13.1o Absolutely brilliant guys; keep up the good work.

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:38:43 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-05 21:26, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Is the TR and TB emulating software
> still available free ware? I would like to hear it on my machine.

I just realised this conversation isn't held over LAU... :D

Right, so sorry about not so ubuntustudio relevant messages.....

I figured out later than soon, because not long ago Luigi Verona (on
[LAU]) released a techno/trance album filled with TB/TR sounds produced
only with free software.
http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=music&t=another_reality

--
Set Hallstrom