[ubuntu-studio-users] *buntu 13.1o Absolutely brilliant guys; keep up the good work.

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:15:53 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-05 20:59, Alex Armani wrote:
> I need Windows XP to run one piece of software I have though, and I need
> a cd drive too, as it uses the original cd as the key / dongle
> thing...... It's wicked; it emulates 2 Roland 9o9's {drum machines}, and
> two Roland 3o3's {a systhesiser originally designed to try and emulate a
> bass guitar}. This was the first music sftwware I ever had any success
> with so it's an old memories thing..... Plus you can download it for
> free to burn to a cd but you have to use those bit torrent type things,
> because I refuse to pirate software or music....

Rebirth is cool. Is it impossible to mount ISO's as discs on windows?
Thats how i used to bypass the CD-rom back when i used it.

If you like abelton and rebirth, you should give renoise a chance to
free you from those compromises ;) It's really powerfull and very cool!

The demo version on linux do not allow one to bounce out the master
mixdown. But by using it thru jack, it becomes nonproblem. :)

Just a suggestion,

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer