[ubuntu-studio-users] OT: *buntu 13.1o Absolutely brilliant guys; keep up the good work.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 5 20:26:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 19:59 +0000, Alex Armani wrote:
> Roland 3o3's {a systhesiser originally designed to try and emulate a
> bass guitar}

Fortunately or unfortunately I'm that old, that I know the original
machines of the 80s ;). The big problem with old gear that I prefer over
new gear, let alone virtual sound devices, are CEM/Curtis and some other
chips aren't available by a sane price range anymore, so maintaining old
gear is only possible for the rich. Is the TR and TB emulating software
still available free ware? I would like to hear it on my machine.

Regards,
Ralf