[ubuntu-studio-users] OT: Sorry for repost, this is the finalised reply. With all the wrong spelling / erata removed.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 5 18:00:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 17:41 +0000, Alex Armani wrote:
> I have seen the enemy and it is US A.

Live becomes easier, if we don't see other points of view as enemies. I
for example can't call 99.999999% of what they call music on radio,
music from my point of view and indeed most of it, if not all of this so
called radio music is made by bad people, with a very evil intention.
The best thing to fight this is simply not to participate. Turn the
radio off, don't pay for crap, don't talk with others who want to talk
about "our land's next super star", anyway impossible when not watching
it.

IOW regarding to XP if you dislike it, remove it from your hard drives.
Btw. I don't know what "US A" is/are and I don't want to know what the
acronym is for.

I care about things I don't like, that does become part of something I
like, for *buntu this is the new shop and advertisement approach. We
can't do anything to change the policy and quality of Microsoft, but we
have a small chance to change the step into the wrong direction, done by
*buntu.

2 off-topic Cents,
Ralf