[ubuntu-studio-users] Sorry for repost, this is the finalised reply. With all the wrong spelling / erata removed.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 5 17:41:58 UTC 2013

Congratulations Pete from The Far Thulies of the Olympic Peninsula, you're today's winner! You win an Operating System of your choice, full install and support 24/7 for 12 months. I suggest 64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, on my blue 16 gig stick, or Lubuntu 13:1o on my red 2nd 16 gig stick. I have the 32 bit version installed for speed, and for supporting customers machines that only have 32 bit cpus. Obviously 32 bit code will run faster if you have a 64 bit {or more these days? Must check up} processor, naturally with 1oo% compatibility, but you lose the newer features that the 64 bit processors now have. This is my main choice of OS I have used and the order I choose to run them. Basically all the OS I have used / support. Note the omissions! I call my network ZULUBUNTU 4:2o AD/BC am:pm !

Alex. Acer Aspire 5551 - Alex's Laptop.
64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, with boot options to select normal or the zero-latency kernel.
64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium. LANK!
32 bit Lubuntu 13.1o - The Saucy Salamander.

Amy's Chrome Book.
64 bit ChromeOS

Alex's iTop {ie a Mac Laptop}
64 bit MachOS X.4

Alex's spare 32 bit laptop.
32 bit Ubuntu Studio 9.1o - The Mardi Mongoose.
32 bit Fedora Core 1o - Cambridge. Hey, I just found that nickname out! I was born in Cambridge! My Mum was at Uni. there.
32 bit Windows XP PRO - RUBBISH! ;) 8) %)

Alex's tower
64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, with boot options to select normal or the zero-latency kernel.
32 bit Windows XP PRO - RUBBISH! ;) 8) %)
Alex's phone. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active [1oo dustproof & can record under water; whatever will they think of next?]
Android 5.o - Kit-Kat.

Amy's phone. Samsung Galaxy S3 9505 Titaniium.
Android 4.2o - Jelly Bean.

Happy LXmas to all, from Alex & Amy.xx

RSVP please, even if just to say ''Yay'' or ''Nae''? Why aye man! ;) 8) %)
--
Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM

''I am what I am because we are what we are.''

Or in English, simply, The Ubuntu Philosophy.
I have seen the enemy and it is US A.
Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o Graphics.
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, 32bit Lubuntu 13.o4

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''