[ubuntu-studio-users] Disply getting blurred after a couple of hours.

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Fri Aug 30 13:22:35 UTC 2013

That is still higher than my 660Ti.  Also is that the temp when you start
to experience issues or just what you happened to see when you checked?  I
would keep the monitor open and then see what it says when you start to
experience issues.

Also, are you able to reproduce the issue with the nouveau driver?