[ubuntu-studio-users] Disply getting blurred after a couple of hours.

Abhayadev S abhayadevs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 07:03:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am using an NVIDIA 9500 GT card and in windows it works well. Here my
main display is on the DVI output and i use the VGA(from card and not the
one onboard) output as secondary screen. On cold start the displays are
fine and may be after a couple of hours the display starts cloudy/blurred
and the Ardour/other desktop window header are not clear to read. Is this a
driver issue or it could be of GFx card issue? I have tried both drivers
from NVIDIA and restricted drivers also.

The card is 3 years old now and Ubuntu Studio version i use is 12.04.2
32bit.
The desktop is Core2Duo 1386 configuration.

Regards,
Abhayadev S