[ubuntu-studio-users] How to finalize and make movie DVD

Abhayadev S abhayadevs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:23:59 UTC 2013

thanks for the information . basically i dont do video editing and all but
works on audio mainly. so i am looking for any particular technical details
for making my putout mixes (stereo/surround) to comply with DVD formats and
also looking for any write ups on the post production workflows to on how a
video and audio put together and what all the things happens before it
reaches to the cinema hall...

Regards,
Abhayadev S