[ubuntu-studio-users] Libre Office for Ubuntu Studio

leo leokn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 15:39:52 UTC 2013

I totally LOVE Ubu Studio 13.04; am using 64 bit.
What is the ubuntu-studio-devel mail list? Since the forums are down until the hackers invasion problem is solved,
and I am a slow typer, mailing lists and forums are my best choice. There are a multitude of IRC's (I avoid because of my lacking typing skills), wikis, advice related sites, etc.,
out there and I am still unaware of the Linux world suggested prorocols!
Cheers, Leo