[ubuntu-studio-users] Libre Office for Ubuntu Studio

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Aug 6 11:40:48 UTC 2013

Am 02.08.2013 12:31, schrieb Abhayadev S:
> i am also in the opinion of saving disk space..

And why do you? On any HD, that is big enough for even a humble
A/V-Production another 100-200 MB for an Officesuite, that may prove
handy sometimes is irrelevant.

> At times i am helpless that
> some of the tools could not be removed unless the entire Audio is not
> removed..

I was puzzeled also when I saw these messages some years ago. Do not
fear! The meta-packages like US-audio are not the real packages but only
lists of them. Removing a meta-package does *not* remove the software
installed by it.