Desktop change consequences

Andrew Huys musiek.sparta.nc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 17:11:01 UTC 2013

Beware of "sudo", it gives you godlike powers...

the best advice I can give:  If you have the resources, set up two
computers, one of them being your stable production/work/school machine,
the other being your experimental setup.  Try the new commands on the
experimental machine, in case they don't work out like you hope.  Once
you're comfortable with them, use them on the production machine.

Good luck!

Ben