Desktop change consequences

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:31:56 UTC 2013

I guess I would say the functions that play to my inherent laziness.
Love the "heads up" search, especially. Nothing one can't do in Studio with
a few more clicks, though.
And I can't change the desktop picture to one of my own in Studio -- and
no, I won't be surprised to learn that is a bug or glitch specific to my
wheezy old computer, not the OS.
grins
Pete