Same image on both screens. 8(

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 30 08:24:27 UTC 2012

Hi dude{tte}s. I've just installed Ubuntu Studio 12.4 LTS 64 bit version on my laptop. Everything is workingperfectly, almost. Using a laptop with an external rgb monitor. I am getting the same picture on both my laptop screen and the monitor. There doesn't seem to be an option to take the mirror option off. It is driving me crazy. aha, tia from Toad.xx

--

 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani