Hi folks. which is best desquetop to use with buntu

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:04:16 UTC 2012

On Sep 25, 2012 4:03 PM, "Azarel Howard" <azariah001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried KDE nice DE except for how it manages desktop shortcuts. Quite
simply I found that it doesn't. Supposedly special frame/s on the desktop
are where your shortcuts go but you can't just drag and drop to make a new
shortcut. :| at least that's how it was when I tried it. Has this been
changed?

I would just pop into a kubuntu support channel on the irc, or a kde one...
or maybe send a list to the kubuntu users list. I haven't used kde enough
to know how to customize it much, though kxstudio is kde based and I know
the studio stuff works fine... enjoy