R: Audio issues in 10.04

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:34:08 UTC 2012

Short reply coming up. I would recommend looking for something that's
probably called kxstudio-welcome or something similar in the repository.
More specifically what you need is the kxstudio welcome script, which sets
your system up properly automatically. I can also warmly recommend getting
the full kxstudio distribution, it's great!