Ubuntu Studio 12.10 Beta 1 Image testing

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:03:31 UTC 2012

Er, a additional remark that was requested by Mike Holstein.

To download the build which is ACCEPTED in the ISO QA Tracker, go to
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/232/builds/22562/downloads

Testcases can be found in:
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Install/DesktopWhole
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Install/DesktopLiveSession
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/UbuntuStudio

So download from the first link, follow the instructions on the three other
links and report the result in ISO QA Tracker.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw @ Freenode)