Text Display Issue

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:47:23 UTC 2012

Its like you red my mind!!

I had to wonder too. So i looked at the picture on another computer here
at wirk and seeing the same error i came to the same conclusion, but
since my knowledge is very limited, it dosen't get me much further.

Please keep me posted if you figure any clue out :)

As you can see on the screenshot, only very thin fonts get very bad (but
hey... its Ubuntu Light...)

*Set