Text Display Issue

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:58:00 UTC 2012

I have the same issue. I managed to reduce it by tweaking the settings
Ralph kindly suggested, but since I never got it quite perfect: i
learned to live with it...

But 95 dpi seemed to make it alot better (so used to either 72 or 96
that i didn't even try before today! cheers Ralph!)

I'd be interested in knowing any other tricks.

*Set