Ubuntu Studio 12.10 RC--Final testing.....It is time!

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:39:35 UTC 2012

Hi guys!

Now the final stage is here....Ubuntu 12.10 has entered it's final week
till release!

So what does it mean? Testing!

Yes folks, it is now high time to test the Ubuntu Studio Release Candidate
and help to push out Ubuntu Studio 12.10:D

Go to http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/240/builds and choose
"Ubuntu Studio (architecture)" and help test it. Follow the instructions on
the testcases. *Make sure you do have all the testcases covered for your
architecture.*

This time we removed the manual-partitioning and auto-resize testcases, so
you only need to do an entire disk one.

We prefer real hardware since we also need to do the new post-installation
testcase too, but then virtual machines can be used also.

If you have never done testing before, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam will
be a good help. You can also find help on #ubuntustudio-devel or
#ubuntu-testing channels for support in testing.

Hope you have a great time doing testing and I hope everyone will enjoy
their Ubuntu Studio 12.10 on the Release day!

Cheers,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)