Ubuntu Open week----Who wants to do it?

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:01:07 UTC 2012

OK so news updates!

The Ubuntu Studio Open Week session will be on 24th October (Wednesday)
17:00 UTC on #ubuntu-classroom and #ubuntu-classroom-chat channel.

The session will be shared with the Lubuntu team also.

Read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/ for details.

Regards,
Howard Chan

P.S. Don't ask me to do it, in that link you can see that I have a whole
session of QA to myself:D